Re: Eurasian Collared Dove

  • vireoman2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      We have seen a couple in that area, as well as (I think) Noxon... I have heard of a person in Trout Ck area who raises and releases them if unable to find someone to take the squab, even as tender as they might be ... No names, but that's probably from whence yours and the Thompson Falls "few" have come. They are "common" in Plains, with some seen in between TF and P... so we won't escape THAT invasion any time soon, be it "natural" and/OR "human-induced". All you can hope is that they are as benign as some are saying vis-a-vis Mourning doves - Jim Greaves