Re: [MOB-Montana] Stumped Again!

  • John Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi Jeannie,
      The bird in the photo you posted appears to be a Warbling Vireo. A Tennessee Warbler would have a green back that contrasts with the grey head.  The back and head in your bird are the same color. Although difficult to see in this angle in the photo, the bill on your bird is a bit more robust than a warbler would have. Nice photo(s). - John

      John Carlson
      Billings/Fort Peck, MT
      jccarlson@...
      www.prairieice.blogspot.com