N Parula, QLL 19D, Fergus Co

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      MOB,

      At 1645 this afternoon I had a nifty five minute observation of a male Northern Parula at the Big Springs Fish Hatchery about 10 mile southeast of Lewistown.

      Mike Lesnik
      Lewistown
    • ohiobirder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Hi all,

        The Northern Parula continues at the fish hatchery. It is singing very regularly (every 10 seconds or so)two different songs. Good luck if you go for it.

        Ethan Kistler
        Newton Falls, Ohio