Warm Springs Ponds- Bonaparte's gulls

  • andreaforbirds
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      We took a group of teachers to Warm Springs Ponds -- in between major blizzards and bouts of sunshine. We saw most of the same birds I reported last Saturday and Gary Swant reported earlier this week with one addition -- there were 6 Bonaparte' Gulls in the ponds. We scoped them carefully -- they were small gulls with dark bills and no white spots on the wingtips. FOYs for us!

      Andrea Stierle