Gray-crowned Rosy Finch

  • mergnsr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      I know it's in Wyoming, but I thought it was very interesting. My nephew took pictures of Gray-crowned Rosy Finches using cliff swallow nests to roost in at Boysen Reservoir om 1-23-2011. He took the photos using his cell phone.
    • steel_rsd
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25 2:05 PM

        6" of snow last evening gave expectations of something good in our yard today.  While Black-capped Chickadees and Am. Tree Sparrows are most abundant,  we were pleased to find a single Gray-crowned Rosy Finch visiting the feeder today.

        Scott Dean

        Clyde Park