Flathead Gullery

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      MOB-sters:

      A quick check at the Flathead Co. Landfill today (entered into the GBBC). There were about 85 Herring Gulls, 16 Ring-billed, 7 California (FOY), two Thayer's, and two Glaucous (also approximately 2000 starlings). Photos posted.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        MOB-sters:

        I checked the Flathead County landfill for gulls yesterday. There were many birds, but not much in the way of diversity. I found 750 Ring-billed, 380 Herring, 25 California and 5 (all first-winter) Thayer's Gulls.