      From: "Patrick A. Toomey Jr." <toomey03@...>
      To: MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MOB-Montana] New MOB Moderator
      Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 03:06:46 -0000

      Mobsters, along with the new Big Year List you are also getting a new MOB moderator, beginning January 1! John Carlson is taking over that responsibility from me, but Jeff, Dan and Chuck will also continue in their roles too. Now that I am living in Virginia it just makes more sense to have one of the local birders assume this role. I'm pleased for whatever help I may have lent to the Montana birding efforts. Its been fun interacting with you these past six years. Good luck to all of you.

      Patrick

      Surfbirds.com - The World Birding Website
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic