2190New poll for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 1, 2007
      MOB-Montana group:

      Here are the sixteen entries for the May "MOB Photo of the Month Contest." As usual you may vote for only one, but will be able to change your vote up until the poll closes at midnight on June 5th. This is the largest list of entrants that I recall and we are fortunate to have several entries that are, in my opinion, vry fine photos. Good luck all.

      Patrick

      o Baltimore Oriole
      o Caliope Hummingbird
      o Canada Goose