1947New poll for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    May 1, 2007
      MOB-Montana group:

      Mobsters,
      By my calculation this concludes our first full year on this web site! At 226 members we certainly have grown. This poll is for the 2007, "April Photo of the month." There are ten entries. The poll will close on May 4th. Good luck!

      Patrick

      PS: I through a little "curve ball" into the poll this month. The results will not be shown until the close of the poll to add a little drama and uncertainty into the mix.

      o Belted Kingfisher
      o Black-capped Chickadee
      o Canvasback
      o Chukar