19041RE: [MOB-Montana] 16 Mile Creek-Maudlow to Ringling

  • Stevan Hawkins
    Jun 10, 2014

      Tom:

      It is instructive to hear about people getting agitated about an Eastern Phoebe.  Five or nine years ago a birder from Oregon got just as excited about seeing their life Black Vulture at our local water birds place as any participant on a Golden-cheeked Warbler hike has on seeing their lifer GCWA.  I still need Three-toed Woodpecker, Dusky Grouse, Spruce Grouse, several northern species, and stuff of that nature.  Some of those things are no doubt pretty common for you.

      Later!

      Steve

      Stevan Hawkins

      San Antonio TX