18543Re: Sidney's new arrivals

  • bethany.dopp
    Apr 16, 2014
      Mo,
      Have you seen those 50+ flocks of turkey vultures in Nutter Park in the evening?  I was very impressed by their numbers last year. (I wrote a post with video here:  http://bld-in-mt.blogspot.com/2013/08/47-silent-circling-vultures.html)  I've moved from Sidney so I've not been to the park since July, but I hear from my friends that they are still around.  Also, would you mind sharing the area where you'd see the wood ducks?  I love wood ducks and have never seen them around Sidney.  I'm going to Sidney in the near future and intend to do a little birding while I am there!  Have a great day!
      Bethany Dopp
      Billings, MT
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic