18137Re: RFI: DeLorme on DVD vs. on paper

  • Stevan Hawkins
    Feb 16, 2014

      Mobsters:

      A while back I posted an RFI about getting DeLorme maps on paper (and costing $18-$22 apiece) versus getting their DVD product that covers all of the Lower 48 for $100.   I got one reply, from someone who uses both.  From what that person said it seems like the maps on the DVD duplicate the most recent DeLorme paper maps.  Given that, I would rather get a half dozen paper DeLormes for the states I anticipate birding than having to turn on my laptop computer and worry about running down its battery.

      Onward!

      Steve

      Stevan Hawkins

      San Antonio TX