18105MOB site changes once again

  • John Carlson
    Feb 4 5:07 AM
      Hello all,
      It looks like we are slowing getting some of our favorite features back on the MOB site. This morning I noticed that we now have a home page photo again as well as the new banner photo. There is also a quick link to the new photos on the site. I have updated the homepage photo to our current contest winner. My thought is to keep the banner photo as the overall yearly winner and rotate the home page photo with the monthly winner. This way there will be a longer recognition of the photo of the year as well as maintaining our monthly winner photos. Thoughts?

      John Carlson
      Billings, MT
      jccarlson@...
      www.prairieice.blogspot.com