18098Re: [MOB-Montana] New Poll for MOB-Montana

  • Rocket
    Feb 2, 2014
      Newbie here... do I vote for
      My favorite bird or am I to look at someone's pictures somewhere?

      Dave in Helena

      On Feb 2, 2014, at 12:28 PM, <MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      MOB-Montana group:

      The first open poll of 2014! Please choose your favorite by 2/7/14. Good luck everyone.

      - Golden-crowned Kinglet
      - Black-capped Chickadee
      - Mallard
      - Rought-legged Hawk