      Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 2:52 PM
      Subject: [MOB-Montana] Great-tailed Grackle

      That's funny Scott, my wife just got home from work (on College, across from the mall) and told me that she'd seen the grackle early this afternoon.  It was in a willow above the ditch directly across from the Chronicle.

      I've looked around the mall and the Bozeman Ponds, a half dozen times or so, this fall and winter without seeing the grackle.  I know others have looked on occasion, too.  The last time I saw the grackle was May 24, 2013

      John Parker
      Bozeman

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic