17833Freezout P.M.

  • birder43
    Nov 19, 2013

      MOB, checked out Freezout this afternoon.  When I arrived the temps were around 50 by the time I left it was around 20 it sure dropped really quick.  Well saw several White Geese  I think there was an estimated at least 80,000.  Tundra Swans around 120.  Did see 3 Rough-legged Hawks near Freezout and at Priest Butte Lake of which it was mostly open I saw several Canada Geese around 3,000 as well as several Common Goldeneyes, one Western Grebe, and one female Common Merganser.  At home in Fairfield still seeing at least one Blur Jay sometimes at my feeder.  All for now, good birding Larry Carter

    • Show all 101 messages in this topic