17691Wanted: a California Quail specimen (or two)

  • Jeff Marks
    Oct 23, 2013
      Mobsters,

      In writing the species account for the latest addition to the official list of birds in the state, I learned that we have no quail specimens from Montana at the U of M zoology museum. If you find a dead California Quail in good shape (or if you have one in your freezer already), please consider donating it to the museum. Put it in a zip lock with a piece of paper on which you have penciled the date it was found, the location, and the observer's name, and contact me off list for additional instructions.

      FYI, the species account has been sponsored by Judy & Bob Hoy.

      Thanks,

      Jeff

      Jeff Marks
      4241 SE Liebe Street