14019yard birds

  • Bob and Mo Rost
    Aug 6, 2012
      This morning we are seeing a good selection of birds around our feeder.  Most prominent is a good sized group of jays, both Steller's and Blue.  The least prominent is one Swainson's Thrush and one Townsend's Warbler.  In between are Red-naped Sapsuckers, Pileated Woodpecker, Black-headed and Evening Grosbeaks, Siskin, B.C. Chickadee, the Robin/G.H.Owl standoff, Caliope and Rufous Hummingbirds.

      The chokesherry and thornapple berries are beginning to ripen and attract more and more activity.

      Bob Rost - Ronan MT
      (406) 676-4545

      Bob Rost - Ronan MT
      (406) 676-4545