Summit Backyard Bash-Saint Paul Jaycees

  • Elyssa Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      Hello Minnesota Jaycees!!!

      If you missed not being able to help at City Pages Beer Fest, never fear- we need your beer pouring skills on September 7th!!!

      Shifts and RSVP information listed below.
      We have two shifts, and all volunteers get a cool Summit T-shirt!! Join in the fun and help us Saturday, September 7th.

      Contact Adosh Unni at adosh.unni@... to volunteer. Hope to see everyone there!!  Thank you.

      Summit Backyard Bash
      It's time again for Summit Backyard Bash!!

      It's Time For Summit Backyard Bash

      Join the Saint Paul Jaycees

      September 7, 2013 at Summit Brewery

      Don't Miss the Fun.

      Shifts available from 11:30am to 4 and from 4 to 8:30pm

      Click here for more information.

      Or

      Click here to just sign up!

      If you've already signed up on Facebook or in person, thank you!  Please also take a minute to fill out the quick form so we're sure we can reach you and so we can get you the correct t-shirt size.

      Contact adosh.unni@... for more specifics!

      Copyright © 2013 Saint Paul Jaycees, All rights reserved.
      Thank you for staying updated on Saint Paul Jaycees upcoming events.
      Our mailing address is:
      Saint Paul Jaycees
      1 W Water St.
      Suite 275