FW: [MNJC] New Munich Jaycees Summer Picnic, August 11

  • Ann Waterbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013

      New Munich Jaycees Summer Picnic
      August 11, 2013
      12 pm to 4 pm
      Sauk River Park, Melrose MN

      The 2 Presidential Candidates will be available to talk to and ask questions of.  We will be doing this about 2 pm.

      The New Munich Jaycees will be providing the main course and we are asking everyone to bring a dish or something to share. Please contact Ann Waterbury to find out what is still needed or what you can bring.
      annjaycees@...

      Eat at 1:00-1:30

      Bring any games or outside activities that you would like to play and bring to share.