Come visit Brainerd THIS Saturday!

  • Mary Zimmermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      The Brainerd Jaycees have several fun and exciting events coming up in August that you should all be a part of!

      Saturday, August 3rd
      Street Fest on 7th
      Featuring KCBS BBQ Competition, Cub Foods Rib Fest, Car Show, Battle of the Bands Kids Games, Live Music and more! Join the fun 11am - Midnight.

      Shane Meyer
      2013 Street Fest Chair

      Big Bill$ Lil' Rubber Duckie Race
      There is still time to adopt a duckie for just $5!
      3rd annual race is scheduled for Saturday, August 3rd at 4:00pm with over 5,000 little rubber duckies set to launch into the Mississippi river from the Laurel Street bridge. All proceeds support youth athletics. If you have any questions, come to the meeting or contact me to be involved with this great event!

      Jacen Gondringer
      2013 Race Director
      Big Bill$ Lil Rubber Duckie Race

      August 15-18
      BIR Nationals
      4 days of fun
      Need help every morning by 8:30
      Pour until the people leave
      The more help we get the more money we can make
      Shirts and hats will be provided
      All food and drinks are provided all weekend

      Questions:
      Bill Lowe
      Beer Director
      605.201.3987 - Call or text