Stone Arch Festival June 14-16

  • Elyssa Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2013
      Good Evening,

      It is time again for the Jaycees to rock the beer gardens at Stone Arch Bridge Festival.  For those unfamiliar, Stone Arch Bridge Festival is an annual FREE weekend of art, music, and fun held on Historic Main Street, Father Hennepin Park, and Water Power Park in Minneapolis. It surrounds the entire area of the Stone Arch Bridge.  As one of our largest annual fundraisers, and my personal favorite, the Saint Paul Jaycees partner with the South Saint Paul Jaycees to manage the festival's three beer gardens.

      Here is a link to the website for more information: http://www.stonearchbridgefestival.com/

      Below is a schedule of open shifts.  We need lots of manpower Saturday!

      Friday:

      *Last year Friday night was very busy - if we are able to taper staffing down prior to 10:30we'll send those starting at 5:30 first.

      Saturday:

      Sunday

      *The action normally dies down earlier than we are scheduled on Sunday - if that is the case we will send those who started at 10:30home first.

      If you are only able to make it for parts of a shift let us know and we'll accommodate you.

      To sign up for a shift or if you have a question, please contact:

      Jesse Ingram
      2013 MDVP