Worlds Shortest St. Patty's Day Parade

  • Jari S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      Join us a Parade – the Worlds Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 17 th .

      Meet the Hopkins Jaycees at the Hopkins Jaycees Hall (5 7 th Ave N, Hopkins) at 2:00pm. We’ll walk to the Elks. The Parade begins at 2:30pm and this year, we are headed to the Legion.

      We encourage you to wear your Jaycee attire, accessorized with St. Patrick’s day colors.

      If you worked up an appetite, you can head back to the Elks for Irish Stew or a hot Reuben Sandwich.

      Questions – feel free to contact me!

      Hope to see everyone there on the 17 th .

      Jari Steinlage
      Hopkins Jaycees
      missjair@...
      612-214-0045