Reorder of Minnesota Jaycees Cycling Jerseys - Call for Orders!

  • Minneapolis Jaycees
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012

    Have you seen others wearing the Minnesota Jaycees Cycling Jersey's and wished you had one?! Well We have news for you!! We are placing another order of these fabulous jerseys so let us know!

    The Minneapolis Jaycees will be ordering again - fantastic Cycling Jerseys!

    Here is more information about the jerseys:

    Attached is the "art work" for what the Jerseys will look like.

    PLEASE SEE THE MEASUREMENT CHARTS!!!! (see attachment)

    About the material:

    For our V-Gear brand we offer only one material for short sleeve and no sleeve  jerseys- Cosmo.

    Cosmo is a 135 gram Micro-Polyester designed to wick away sweat and dry fast. This material is effective in a wide range of temperatures and works well as either your first or second layer.

    Cost is $50 per jersey

    Please send orders (list quantity, size(s), and men's or women's cut) to Kathleen: ksprole12@...

    --
    Beth Walser
    President

    "Be the positive change you want to see in the world!"

    --
    Check us out online at minneapolis.mnjaycees.org!
    On Facebook at "The Minneapolis Jaycees"

    *JCI MISSION*: To contribute to the advancement of the global community by providing the opportunity for young people to develop the leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and fellowship necessary to create positive change.