Youth Sports at Elmo Days 9/8/12

  • Heather Noyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Formerly called the Fall Festival, Elmo Days is 2 days full of fun, music, and food.

      This year, the Lake Elmo Jaycees is teaming up with “Elmo Days” to bring some youth sports competitions to the event.  Not only will this include our annual Punk, Pass, & Kick skills competition, but it will also includes: fastest slap shot, fastest baseball throw, fastest softball throw, fastest volleyball spike, and 3 point basketball shooting contest.

      We are in need of 5-6 volunteers to assist in running these activities from 1pm-5pm on Saturday, September 8th at Lions Park in Lake Elmo.

      If you are able to help. please contact President Sarah at  sarahcquick@...  or 651-324-7323.

      Heather Noyes
      Public Relations Vice President
      MN Jaycees Statesman #1555