Giant Celebration in Le Sueur this weekend

  • Richard Chilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hello everyone

      Just wanted to give you one more option for a road run this weekend.
      The Le Sueur Jaycees host several events during Giant Celebration in Le Sueurs Legion Park.
      They set up the park and then have a Teen dance tonight "Thursday"
      Saturday 9-3 we put on chalk walk "sidewalk chalk art" for all you artists that want to compete come on down.
      THe Jaycees stage and send off one of the best parades in southern MN on Sunday, parade starts at 1pm.
      Friday evenings dance, all day Saturday, and Sunday afternoon we have a beverage garden.

      What it all boils down to is they could use several experienced beverage servers Saturday 8-midnight and Sunday 2:30 -6pm.  Any help is appreciated.

      If you have any questions please give me a call, no I probably won't be checking email.  Enjoy the weekend.
      Thank You
      Richard Chilman  612-242-5018