Tue May 8th - ID Competitions - New Member Orientation AND a General Membership Meeting

  • Minneapolis Jaycees
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Tuesday May 8th
      New Member Orientation from 7:00 - 7:30PM (right before our General Membership Meeting) at Bolder Options - 2100 Stevens Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55404  - If you're new to the Jaycees or have been a member for a while this is the perfect opportunity to find out more about our chapter and the Jaycees around the world.

      7:30pm: General Membership Meeting - What’s new, what’s happening, and what could we be doing? Find out at our monthly membership meeting!

      8pm: Come Learn about ID Competitions! - State Individual Development VP Kathleen Sprole will be speaking to us about all the amazing ID competitions he Jaycees have to offer including, write-up, speak up, debate and more!

      --
      Check us out online at minneapolis.mnjaycees.org!
      On Facebook at "The Minneapolis Jaycees"

      *JCI MISSION*: To contribute to the advancement of the global community by providing the opportunity for young people to develop the leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and fellowship necessary to create positive change.