Saint Paul Jaycees, Fri., March 23, 5:45 - 9:00 p.m., City Pages Wine Tasting

  • sam goodwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Calling all Jaycees,

      Saint Paul could use some help with our City Pages Wine Tasting:

      What: This Spring event features more than 200 wines, including some of the best domestic and imported wines available at metro area MGM locations! The event also provides live music and light appetizers.

      The Saint Paul Jaycees offers to work this event in exchange for funds that we can place back into events to benefit the community! It’s a great cause. We need 40 volunteers to help us out! As a volunteer, you’ll be enjoying the music and talking with attendees as you help with coat-check, the wine-wall, and assist wine vendors with pouring wine.

      When: Fri., March 23, 5:45 - 9:00 p.m.
      Where: International Market Square – 275 Market Street Minneapolis, MN 55405

      To Sign-up to Volunteer: Contact Christine Anderson by Fri., March 16th at christine@... or 952-210-6412To Sign-up to Purchase Tickets AND get a Jaycees $2 Discount: Go to http://www.citypages.com/microsites/wine-tasting-tickets/ and enter promotion code "spring12". You'll automatically get your discount!