Proudly providing this...

  • John Stefani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Network Blitz

      Hello!

      We just came back from an Advertising Specialty trade show in Las Vegas! Whew! With over 1400 suppliers promoting their new products - it was quite an exciting event!

      In an effort to bring that excitement to you, our clients, we'd like to assist you in the choice of effective guerrilla marketing weapons. I believe Advertising Specialties (items with custom logos) are the most effective advertising tool.

      I am going to keep this email short.

      Here is a special I am offering you on Can Koozies at a great price!

      Two summers ago we offered this special, and we sold thousands of them. I am offering them at this time so your organization can have them in plenty of time for summer events. In the past, my clients used these for open houses, parades, festival booths and fund-raisers.

      Click Here for our Can Koozie special!

      John A. Stefani
      AdXPress Imprints
      14755 Camero Lane
      Rosemount, MN  55068
      612-804-1275 Cell
      651-322-5724 Fax
      "Search from over 500,000 different items on our website!"