Lake Elmo Fantasy Football - TWO MORE NEEDED!

  • Heather Heim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hey Minnesota Jaycees!  Lake Elmo is in need of two more fantasy football players to sign up today (Thurs, Sept 1) to complete our league.  We draft tomorrow (Fri, Sept 2) night at DeMori's in Oakdale at 7 PM.

      Please contact me if you're interested so I can send you an invite to the league.

      Thanks!

      --
      Heather L. Heim
      40th President, Lake Elmo Jaycees