New Munich Jaycees Munichfest Festival

  • Ann Waterbury
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

      Munichfest--New Munich Jaycees

      Saturday June 11, 2011

      New Munich, MN

      New Munich Jaycees are in charge of running the Pop, Water and Beer Garden.  We are also in charge of the Kids Games.

      The New Munich Jaycees are in need of help!  If you are at all interested in helping us out please contact Ann Waterbury-New Munich President at 320-837-5417 or annjaycees@...

      The earlier you sign up you can pick which area you would like to work in and the time.  Earlier in the day we will be needing the most help in the kids games.  By the evening we will be needing help in the pop, water and beer garden booths.

      If anyone is interested in helping and does not want to drive home that night I do have extra room at my house.  I have 3 extra beds.  2 queens and a single.  Just email me and let me know so I can have the rooms ready.  I do have cats at my house just to pass that along to anyone with alergies.    Ann Waterbury 320-837-5417 or annjaycees@...

      Other activities taking place that day are Parade, Volleyball tournament, Turtle Races,  Outdoor Mass, Parish Raffle and Quilt Drawing, Water Ball Fight, Children's Pedal Tractor Pull.

      Entertainment by:  DJ: DEAN-O-MITE

      Ann Waterbury
      2011 President, New Munich Jaycees

      Home  320-837-5417