The passing of a fellow Jaycee

  • Angela Glum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      It is with a deep sadness that I pass along the information of the passing of Steve Berg.

      Steve was a Minneapolis Jaycee and a Hopkins Jaycee, but always a friend to many others I'm sure.  He could be seen out at Hopkins Raspberry Festival, and he was a ref at State Volleyball in past years.

      The reason for his passing is not yet known, but assumed to be a complication from an existing health problem.  He was a mere 43 years old and taken way too soon.  We will  miss him greatly.

      The arrangements are not confirmed yet but it appears that his funeral will be on Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at Temple Emanuel in Milwaukee, WI.

      If you wish to send cards or flowers, feel free to contact me and I will get the information for you.
      Please feel free to pass this on to others that knew Steve as well.

      There is a group on Facebook devoted to this...R.I.P. Steve Berg (Shorewood H.S. class of '84)

      Angela Glum

      Chapter Email Moderator

      http://mail.yahoo.com