South St. Paul Jaycees Toy Drive

  • aregan918
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      The South St. Paul Jaycees are having a Neighbors Inc. Holiday Toy Drive, because every child deserves a Merry Christmas!

      All Jaycees, friends and family are invited to the SSP Croatian Hall Sunday, December 13th to celebrate our toy pick up success. Please come down with a gift to give. We will be celebrating from 1-5:00 pm. Santa is going to make an apperance at 4:00.

      ** Some gifts that they really need are: wallets and boxers for boys and men, sweatshirts or hoodies, soap, bathroom sets. Gift Cards are accecpted. Gifts for teenagers and parents are not often donated, and are always needed.

      Neighbors Inc. is a non profit, social service agency that serves Northern Dakota County. They are located right in South St. Paul. They are always looking for more help from their volunteers. The South St. Paul Jaycees have helped them with many of our projects though out the year.

      Contact Annie Regan (651-357-3722) or go to the South St. Paul Jaycees website (www.sspjaycees.org) for more information.

      Thank you.