President ROAST 11/07/09 - Registration Form Attached

  • Jari Steinlage
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 90 KB

    It’s time for a ROAST!

    You’re invited to the ROAST of our 78th President Jason Gadd on Saturday, November 7, 2009 at the Lookout in Maple Grove, MN.

    The social begins at 5:00pm, Dinner at 6:00pm and the Roast will begin at 7:00pm.

    There are four cost options for Dinner and Roast:

    ·         Early Bird Registration is $25.00 – offer expires on October 15th, so send your check and registration form in now!

    ·         Regular registration is $30.00 until postmark date of October 30th.

    ·         Late Registration, October 31st – November 6th is $40.00.

    ·         Day of Registration is $55.00

    Note: To qualify for the registration price, a check MUST accompany your sent in registration form.

    Have other dinner plans, but want to attend the roast?

    ·         Cost for the roast only is $15.00.

    Where is the Lookout?

    It’s located in Maple Grove, MN. The address is 8672 Pineview Lane North Maple Grove, MN 55369 [Map]

    Interested in attending, hearing stories about our 78th President or maybe you have some stories to tell…

    Complete the attached registration form and send it, along with your check to:

    Hopkins Area Jaycees

    Attn: Jari Steinlage – Roast

    5  - 7th Ave N

    Hopkins, MN 55343