ATTENTION ALL STATESMAN

  • Brian Levanduski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      This is a shopping list of a few Items We Need for the Hospitality room in Rochester. Please look at the List and E-MAIL or Call Brian at levie1@... 612-839-3970 if you will get an Item and bring it the room Early Friday Evening.

      These Items are needed and will be purchased if not committed from someone to bring them, Please Commit to helping the Statesman Hospitality room Early.

      Respond by Sept. 8th Please

      Paper Plates (Strong Ones)
      Miller Lite  (1 case)
      Mic Golden Lite  (1 case)
      Case of bottled Water
      12 Pack of Root Beer
      12 pack of Dr. Pepper
      2 liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper
      2 Litter Bottle of Mt. Dew
      2 Bags of Pretzels (1 pounders)

      The Booze is also running down a little
      if you would like a special flavor let me know You will get it and bring it to the room Friday Early Eve. This is so we don't get an over abundance of one kind.

      A couple I see are running low
      Captain Morgan
      Brandy E&J is what most want

      As always we will have a Fantastic time at Convention so Please make sure You find The STATESMAN Hospitality Room and join in on the Socialization and FUN!!!!!!

      Statesman Hospitality Chair
      Brian Levanduski
      612-839-3970