Fourth of July Glowstick sales

  • robing505
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      The St. Cloud Jaycees will be selling glownecklaces to community members at Wilson Park in St. Cloud prior to the Fourth of July fireworks display. It's an EASY two hours of work and you can enjoy the fireworks with your family after we are finished selling as we stop as soon at the fireworks start. The more volunteers we have at the event, the faster and more we can sell!

      We will b3e meeting at a member's house prior to the sale to get everyone organized and ready to go. Call Robin for more information. (320) 761-2213.