Saint Paul Jaycees: Change Management Seminar, Thursday June 4

  • Justin Lashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
    Come join the Saint Paul Jaycess as we present the first installment in our Professional Development Seminar.  The first workshop will be on Thursday June 4, 2009 starting at 6:00pm.  Attached are the event details.

    Many companies are going through changes, from how they do business to the employees they continue to utilize.  Pete Doyon's workshop will focus on organizational productivity impacts, resistance, and communication issues that companies and employees face when experiencing a change cycle.

    The cost to attend is only $5.00.  If you would like to attend please RSVP to Dawn Stillmunkes at dawnstillmunkes@...

    Justin Lashley
    State Delegate, Saint Paul Jaycees