Attention All MN Ambassadors

  • Lori JE
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:01 PM
      SAS is fast aproching. May 15 - 17, 2009 in Alexandria.
      Are you going???

      We need you??

      Can you help and show your support???

      We need help with the following: we need 5 or more judges for Debate  -  3 judges a timer and a room moderator.

      2 for JC Jeapordy so they can break each other.

      If you can help please contact Individual Development Vice President, Chad Groetsch
      Chad Groetsch
      5686 County Rd 8 SE
      St. Cloud, MN 56304
      H: 320-202-0749
      C: 320-260-1829
      IDVP@...

      Lori Esser
      US Jaycee Ambassador #4133
      2009 Programming Vice President

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me
    • Lori JE
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 10:21 AM

        SAS is fast aproching. May 15 - 17, 2009 in Alexandria.
        Are you going???

        We need you??

        Can you help and show your support???

        We need help with the following: we need 5 or more judges for Debate  -  3 judges a timer and a room moderator.

        2 for JC Jeapordy so they can break each other.

        If you can help please contact

        Competitions

        Denise Prader

        767 Roundhouse Street