Tubman Shopping Extravaganza! THIS SUNDAY!!!

  • Heather Noyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008

      Tubman & Chrysalis Holiday Gift Program

      Shopping Extravaganza!

      The Lake Elmo Jaycees are proud to be participating in the Tubman & Chrysalis Holiday Gift Program again this year!  This is a long-standing tradition of our chapter, and many say it is one of the best projects of the year!

      In mid-2007, Tubman Family Alliance and Chrysalis merged into one organization, forming what is now known as Tubman & Chrysalis, bringing together support for domestic violence and chemical and mental health. More information about this organization provided below.

      Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008

      Time: 8:00 a.m. for shopping

                  * We need a few people early afternoon for drop-off and unloading

      Location: Oakdale Target (just SE of 694 & Hwy 5)

                          ( 7900 32nd St N. Oakdale , MN 55128 )

      Detail: Meet at Starbucks located inside of Target at 8am.

       We will take a few minutes to organize our group and shopping plans, and then we will hit the shelves, buying LOTS & LOTS of good stuff!

      If you would like to help us shop in the morning, unload in the afternoon, or both~ please let me know.   Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

      Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to participate in this incredible event.

      Heather Noyes

      hmnoyes@...

      612-801-6145