Certified CPR Instructor needed!

  • Hysteria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello! The Shakopee Jaycees are looking for a certified CPR
      instructor for July 13th. We would like to run this project in time
      for two of our biggest projects (Derby Days and Renaissance Festival).

      I know that this is incredibly short notice, but I was unable to
      contact the instructor that we have used in the past and the Red Cross
      appears to only offer classes at their locations.

      If you are, or know of someone who is a certified instructor please
      contact me off list at either 763 786 0815 or t.biegler@... it
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      Tracie Biegler