City Pages Beerfest

  • Matt Dougherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      I would like to personally thanks all of the Hopkins Area Jaycees, Lake Elmo Jaycees, State Staff and others who came out to City Pages Beerfest to help us this past Saturday night. Some people would saying the mark of a successful event can be seen in the numbers. With that in mind: At this beer sampling we served over 3,000 people, worked with over 40 beer vendors, managed over 70 Jaycee volunteers, endured 3 rain storms and dodged 2 hail storms.

      Thank you again to those who came out to help. Your dedication and enthusiasm are a credit to you and our organization. To quote our President Spencer: You Rock!

      Thanks,

      Matt Dougherty
      State Delegate
      Saint Paul Jaycees