Fwd: Willmar's Events

  • VALERIE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Please Note the Date Change on the Local Pitch HIt and Run.

      The Willmar Jaycees would like to invite you to some of the Events we have coming up for the Month of May....

      May 3rd
      Sand  box Fill  Meet at East Side of Burger King at 7:00a.m.
       Chair person Dan Philips

      May 17th
      Pitch Hit and Run
      9:30 a.m. registration
      10a.m. start time
      Miller Park
      Chair Person Jason Benton 320-220-4130

      May 8th
      General Membership Meeting
      7:30p.m. at the Jaycee Park

      May 9-11th
      Convention at Craguns in Brainerd
      Contact Jason Benton for More information 320-220-4130

      May 13th
      Road side Clean up
      Meet at George's Food and Fuel at 5;30P.M.
      CONTACt Shanna Quist for more information 320-905-5791

      May 22nd Board  Meeting
      7:30p.m. at the Green Mill

      May 24th
      Regional Pitch Hit and Run
      1p.m. Registration 2p.m. Start time
      Miller Park
      contact Jason Benton for more information 320-220-4130

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

       Valerie Benton
      2008 Chapter President
      Willmar Jaycees
      320-354-0320- home