Saint Paul Jaycees Meet & Greet - April 4th

  • Spencer Sokoly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:17 PM
      Hello Minnesota Jaycees,
      I want to extend an invitation to everyone to the Saint Paul Jaycees Meet & Greet this Friday, April 4th.  The Meet & Greet will be at the Chatterbox in Highland Park (Saint Paul).  Swing by anytime after 5 p.m. and get a chance to meet the National President, Denice O'Neil.  President Denice will be in town for the Minnesota Jaycees 75th Anniversary Celebration.

      For those who have never been to the Chatterbox, it is an opportunity to get a little nostalgic for the games you played as a child.  They have tons of board games, Golden Tee, darts, and wide selection of Atari, Nintendo, and Sega games you can rent.  Yes I said Atari.  They also have great food and plenty of beverages.  If you have any questions feel free to visit our website www.stpauljaycees.org, call me or drop me an email.

      Spencer Sokoly
      President
      Saint Paul Jaycees
      612-207-1191