Region 6 Awards

  • Brenda.Sadowski (T1144)
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
      Region 6 Awards will be taking place a week from today, Tuesday, January 8.
      They will be held in the VIP Room at Tuttle's Bowling Bar & Grill in Hopkins.

      Time:
      6:30 pm Social
      7:00 pm Awards

      Come celebrate the accomplishments of the third quarter and congratulate the incoming 2008 Regional staff.

      If you have questions, please contact me.

      Brenda Sadowski
      R6RD
      952-238-0957
    • Kari Sorensen
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2008
        Hello Jaycees,

        It is that time again for regional awards.  Come join us in Hopkins at our new hall for chicken lunch and elections of our RD and DDs.

        The hall is located at 5 7th Ave N Hopkins MN 55343

        Awards will take place on Sunday September 7,2008, from 11-2p.m.  We will be serving a chicken lunch with side dishes for 12.00 in advance or 15.00 at the door.

        Please contact me if you plan on attending before September 1st so we can put our order in for food.

        Thank you,
        Kari Sorensen
        2008 Hopkins Admin VP
        612-481-0527

      • Kari Sorensen
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
          The Hopkins Area Jaycees are excited to be hosting the 2nd Semester Region 6 Awards on Sunday, September 7th from 11am - 2pm.

          * Elections will be from 11 - 11:45 or so
          * Lunch will be served from 12 - 1:00pm
          Cost of lunch is $12.00 if you contact me by 09/04/08 at 6:00pm, otherwise, the cost it $15.00. We'll be serving chicken and all the fixings.
          * Awards will be held from 1 - 2:00pm

          Awards will be held at our hall, which is located at 5  7thAve N, Hopkins, MN 55343.
          Click here for map of our location.

          Thank you,
          Kari Sorensen
          Hopkins 2008 Admin VP

        • Bowlergrl1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 27, 2009
            Hello Minnesota Jaycees!

            You are invited to join Region 6 as we blast OUT OF THIS WORLD celebrating our accomplishments for the first trimester at our regional awards night!

            Here's the details:

            Robert's Bar & Grill
            2400 County Rd H2 in Mounds View

            5 PM - Meat & Greet - Come early and take a chance in a weekly meat raffle hosted by the Blaine Jaycees at their new charitable gambling location while socializing with fellow Jaycees

            6 PM - Pizza buffet!  $15 gets you pizza and pop!  Full menu also available.

            7:06 PM - BLAST OFF for Region 6 Awards!

            Hope to see you OUT OF THIS WORLD!

            Heather Heim
            2009 Region 6 Director
            Minnesota Junior Chamber
            cell: 708-768-7486
          • Bowlergrl1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 27, 2009
              It would help if I had included the date!

              Hello Minnesota Jaycees!

              You are invited to join Region 6 as we blast OUT OF THIS WORLD celebrating our accomplishments for the first trimester at our regional awards night this Saturday, May 2!

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 7, 2009
                Region 6 awards are on Saturday, December 19, hosted by the Lake Elmo Jaycees at Hopkins Jaycees' hall (thanks, Hopkins!).
                • Social hour - 4 PM
                • Awards & 2010 RD Installation - 5 PM
                • Food & beverages will be served at a cost of $5 per person...menu will be finalized in the next couple of days.

                I encourage everyone to attend to celebrate our accomplishments in 2009 and welcome RD-Elect Jesse Henning from Lake Elmo as he will be sworn in as your 2010 Region Director!

                If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Please be advised I will be out of town Saturday, December 12 through Wednesday, December 16.  I'll be available by cell phone and will check my e-mail on a limited basis.

                In the Jaycee spirit,

                Heather Heim
                2009 Region 6 Director
                Minnesota Jaycees
                cell: 708.768.7486
              • Jesse Henning
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 30, 2010
                  Hello to all!!  I'm starting to wrap up the preparations for the Region 6 Awards Banquet and need to be sure everyone who is ordering food gets in.  If you have not informed me of your intentions, please do so by this Sunday, May 2nd and I will still be able to include you.  Thanks to all who have talked with me already and to those who will soon!!!  :-)  I look forward to next Friday to celebrate all that Region 6 has done thus far!!!

                  In The Jaycee Spirit,

                  Jesse Henning
                  Region 6 Regional Director
                  "Spreading Our Wings"