St Cloud Glow Necklaces and MONEY FOR YOUR CHAPTER

  • Chad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:59 PM
      Have you ever had one of those fundraising projects where you can make
      infinitely more money by having more people in the field?

      The St Cloud Jaycees are selling glow necklaces at the 4th of July
      Fireworks celebration in conjunction with Freedom Fest. We need people
      so badly we are willing to pay for it...

      That's right!! Every chapter that sends 5 people to help us sell glow
      necklaces on the 4th of July(basically 2 hours of work) will receive
      $50 cash in hand! Not only do we eternally thank you for your time,
      but we will throw money at you as well. What a deal!

      We have had exclusive rights to sell glow necklaces on the 4th with
      the city of St Cloud for a LONG time. Now we are being allowed to sell
      them in an additional location...downtown.

      Please consider making the trek to St Cloud on the 4th of July. We
      will be meeting at 7pm to prep to be at the parks by 8pm and we will
      be done when the fireworks begin at 10pm.

      If you can come, call Chad or Robin Groetsch at (320)202-0749. Our
      meeting location is still up for debate so it is important that you
      call the Groetsches to let us know you are coming. Thank you immensely
      for all the help you can muster!

      Chad Groetsch