Bar Olympics

  • tanman6675@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      The Lake Elmo Jaycees would like to invite you to participate in our Bar Olympics!!!  This will be held this Sat., June 2nd at Borderline Bar (used to be Schmig's) in Lakeland.  Sign up will start at 5:30 pm with the tournament starting at 6:00. This will be a luck of the draw tournament testing you and your partner's skill at pool, darts, and foosball. Cost will be $10 per person, and this covers the tournament only. Food and/or drinks are on your own.  Borderline Bar is located at 157 St. Croix Trail North in Lakeland, Mn. If you have any other questions please contact Lonnie Finke at Tanman6675@comcast. net  Hope to see you all there!!!!

      --
      Lonnie Finke