Rochester Jaycee Bowling

  • t_lilly608
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      The Rochester Jaycees will be bowling on Saturday, February 24th, from
      8:00 pm -10:00 pm at Recreational Lanes (2810 North Broadway in
      Rochster.) It's thunder alley bowling and should be a great time!
      There is a bar and a small restaurant at the bowling alley for those
      that would like to meet up earlier for dinner and a drink. For more
      details call Tina at 507-358-4780.
    • t_lilly608
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
        Greetings!
        Due to that ice storm we received on Saturday evening, we have re-
        scheduled the bowling outing to Saturday March 3rd. It will still be
        from 8-10 at Rec Lanes at 2810 North Broadway. The cost will be $7 per
        person for shoes & lane time. Please email wicka.tina@... or call
        507-358-4780 to RSVP and I will hold a spot for you.
        Thanks, Tina