Mankato Training and Bar Olympics 1/13

  • Paula Heyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      The Mankato Area Jaycees invite you to our Regional
      Training and Bar Olympics on Saturday, January 13th at
      Buster's Bar 1325 E Madison Ave in Mankato, MN

      The training will start at 10am-training topic info
      not finalized yet, but will include officer training
      and general leadership topics.

      Bar Olympics will have a 1:30pm Registration, 2pm
      Start time

      Featured Events: Pool Darts and Foosball
      Single Elimination Doubles Tournament
      Blind Draw for Partners for each event
      Rock Paper Scissors will Decide all Ties.

      $20 Entry Fee includes:
      Entry into Tournament
      Entry to raffle Drawing for Prizes
      2 Complimentary Beverages
      Cost of Games

      We look forward to seeing you at our event!

      If you have questions please contact Tammy Shaw about
      the Training sessions-at 507-382-7975 or
      Katiejojordan@... or Paul Anderson about
      the Bar Olympics event at 507-380-4114 or at
      paul.anderson@....

      Thanks,

      Paula Heyer
      2007 Mankato Area Jaycees President