Mystery Bus Tour - This Saturday, November 4

  • kathy-h@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006

      Join us for Saint Paul Jaycees Annual Mystery Bus Tour.

      We will meet at Majors off of Snelling avenue, north of Hwy. 36 in Roseville and a bus will wisk you all night long to mystery locations across the city.

      This year's theme is Halloween Mahem, so dress up in your best Halloween costume.

      We will have prizes for the best costumes as well as other fun and games.

      Registration is $30 and includes bus transportation & food at one location.

      Sign up via the the St. Paul Jaycee web site at http://www.stpauljaycees.org/eventcal/index.cfm

      Make checks payable to the St. Paul Jaycees and mail to

      Saint Paul Jaycees-MBT

      401 Robert St., Suite 150,

      St. Paul, MN 55101

      Questions? Contact Quinn Kolb at quinn.kolb@... or call 612-483-8498.