Looking for employment - event planning

  • Angela Glum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi MN Jaycees,
      I have a friend / co-worker who is looking at making a career change.  She has years of experience in the travel and restaraunt industry and is interested in getting involved in event planning.  She would like to do smaller events like showers, parties, and such, but is interested in anything in these fields.  If you know of anything please contact me and I will pass it along to her.

      Thanks!

      Angela Glum
      Hopkins Area Jaycees

      Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.